I know that I can do it.
I’ve done it before, so I can definitely do it again.
I can and I will.
And I am taking you on my journey. Journey to where? To a healthier me, mentally and physically.
Why am I taking you with me? Why am I choosing to do this publicly?
There are two main reasons.
- I need accountability. I need people’s eyes watching me, people who know the goals that I’ve set for myself and are watching my every move. It’s a good pressure to have because these are my goals that I have set for myself, goals that I really want to achieve. Knowing that people are watching and waiting to see whether or not I succeed or fail is motivation for me to keep going.
- I’m hurting. Not physically, but emotionally. I’m hurting for the many people who are unhappy with their health, who are sick with preventable illnesses, who have tried and tried again to get in shape but haven’t been successful or have been successful only to fall back off track, for those who may not even realize that they need to change their lifestyle, and even for those who are clueless as to where to start. I want to be MOTIVATION for all of these people. I want them to see what an active, healthy lifestyle looks like and how attainable it is. I want people to see that there is a different way, a better way to live.
My prayer is that others will see what I’m doing and join me on this journey! It’s never too late to start. Whether you’re starting on Day 1 or Day 51. You don’t have to do everything that I am doing, but I hope to inspire some changes in your life, and I am open to suggestions as well! Give me your ideas for new exercises and new healthy meals and snacks. I can use your words of encouragement, your positive vibes, your kick in the you-know-what if I need it!
What I’ll be doing:
- Sticking to my Herbalife nutrition plan. One to two shakes a day, a healthy meal (or two), and a couple of healthy protein-filled snacks. Plenty of H20 as well! Of course, I will have the moments when I fall off and those cheat meals here and there (hey, I’m only human), but overall, I will be sticking to my plan!
- Exercising at least 3 days a week, and trying a new workout each week.
- Taking before, during, and after pics to show my progress.
- Taking pics of my journey, the meals I eat, and anything else that pertains to my active lifestyle whether I’m picking out new workout clothes, trying a new exercise, or dancing with my little one.
Please feel free to join me, chime in with your thoughts, and post some words of encouragement. Let me know that you’re out there and following along. I, too, can use the motivation! In addition to my blog, you can follow my journey on Instagram.
Comment below if you’re in! Let’s do this!